Subject: RE: maple_attach_dev
To: None <thorpej@zembu.com>
From: RC5Stint <rc5stint@yahoo.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 03/20/2001 08:34:02

On Sunday, March 18, 2001 1:36 PM, Jason R Thorpe wrote:

> I'm about to jump on a plane for Minneapolis, so I don't have time
> to explain it right this minute -- but no doubt I'll have plenty of
> time on the plane to write something down -- expect a mail from me
> later on this subject.
>
> --
>         -- Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>

Jason,

I don't know whether you meant that you were emailing Marcus directly with
your thoughts on this issue, or whether you were emailing the list.  But
this is a very interesting topic, and I'm sure we all would like to learn
more about kernel issues such as this one!

If you shared your ideas with Marcus privately, could you share them with
the rest of us?  And if you meant to email the list and haven't had the
time, I don't mean to rush you.  I am just really curious! ;-)

Thanks for the work you do with Dreamcast development, we owe a lot to you
and Marcus, Jules, Hitmen, etc.  This one way cool toy, and you've opened it
up for us to play with!

Later,
RC5Stint