Subject: RE: X-Box and PS2 port candidacy
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: None <daniele@ncssm.edu>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 03/15/2001 19:11:22
I read the post.  I know we can't use the code.  Perhaps I'm wrong, but as I
understand it there's a lot more to do than just the implementation -- ie
the design of the file system.  My point was then twofold:

1) that design has been done in (presumably) a very good fashion.  We don't
need to duplicate it, even if we do need to duplicate the code.

2) having flash file systems in NetBSD and Linux be compatible is a Good
Thing.  However, I actually think that in this case compatability with the
Sega file system is more important, as was pointed out earlier.

Further, I think I'll just shut up now...

Evan Daniel