Subject: Re: slip
To: visi0n <visi0n@aux-tech.net>
From: Tyrel Beede <tb90@mail.csuchico.edu>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 03/15/2001 14:32:07
visi0n wrote:

>         There's any possibility to run slip in the dc to mount a nfs
> partition ? I think its a alternative for those who dont have a bba for
> now. Whats the steps to cross compile a netbsd-sh kernel for my dc, Im
> talking about what I have to set in the GENERIC kernel to a basic boot ?

Yeah, it is possible to mount a nfs partition over slip once a connection has been
established.  However, mounting NFS root might be a little bit tricky.  It might
be easier to just put a small fs on a cd and use that to boot up, then get your
slip connection running and grap a nfs fs over the network.

Tyrel