Subject: RE: X-Box and PS2 port candidacy
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: None <daniele@ncssm.edu>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 03/15/2001 15:31:50
Yes, but not on a NetBSD Flash FS, unless I haven't heard about it, and I
think it would have come up already.  I think that FS design is fairly
difficult (I have no experience here, mind), and flash particularly so
because of the limit on number of writes, and if the work is done and
useable, all the better.  If it's not usuable, then I guess it needs to be
redone.  No offense intended whatsoever;  I apologize if any was taken.

Evan Daniel