Subject: sh3/trap.c
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Tyrel Beede <tb90@mail.csuchico.edu>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 03/13/2001 22:23:36
I read the important information in the "Design and Implementation of
the UVM"... really an amzing docuement.  Anyway, a little bit more on
topic I was wondering about the trap.c source and if it really needed
all of the #ifdef stuff to determine if the code should run for the sh3
or the sh4 cpu.  It looks kinda ugly and I was wondering why would
prevent this from being cleaned up?  Also from the code it looks like
the general register r15 is used for a special purpose?  Does it hold
the base address of the PDT or something?

Thanks
Tyrel