Subject: Re: shel-netbsdcoff make problems
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Greg Gonnerman <greg_gonnerman@yahoo.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 03/12/2001 09:30:12
I still can't get past this problem.  I've never been
able to sucessfully complete the make under shel-netbsdcoff.

Is anyone else using a 32 bit Sparc system as a build
server? If so, could I persuade you to create a tar
image of the appropriate directories?

Failing that, could someone please do a `find` for
"*opcodes-2.9*" on a NetBSD system of any architecture?
Based on the output from make, it's obvious that I'm missing
something... some libraries perhaps.  But when do these
get installed? Where are they installed to? It would help
me if I knew if (and where) this file exists on other
systems.

I'm anxious to move forward with several different
NetBSD-DC projects, but I can't do much until I can
build my own kernels and compile my own apps. I'm
growing increasingly frustrated by these build environment
problems. What type of system are most of you using as
a build server?  I would be willing to invest in an x86
system if setting it up would be less problematic.

Any advice or help anyone could offer would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg Gonnerman