Subject: Re: BBA found for sale
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Greg Gonnerman <greg_gonnerman@yahoo.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 03/12/2001 09:01:30
You can also try ordering one from sega.com. Their web
page shows it as being backordered, but that doesn't
necessarily mean that it's really backordered. I ordered
one from them about a month ago, when their store page
showed it as backordered, and I received it a few days
later.

sega.com doesn't have much of a reputation with regards
to customer service, but they are still better than
buyrite.com.

Greg