Subject: RE: BBA comment
To: 'port-dreamcast@netbsd.org' <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Carlos Thompson <cthompson@lipsinc.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 03/08/2001 17:09:21
Just got my BBA last Friday from SegaStore.  I ordered it two weeks ago when
the site said it was backordered; my billing address for my CC is my home,
so no problems.  Go ahead and get it from them; everyone else is either too
expensive or won't be in stock for months.  Better to just get it from the
source.

On another note, since the BBA isn't shipping with the new DreamKey, I
played dumb on the phone and complained about not getting a browser CD.
They gave me a number where you can call, record your info, and get DreamKey
3.0 shipped to you for free:  1.800.500.8946.  I know this is WinCE crap,
but I want to surf from my couch downstairs now! I never could get that
nextgen English beta of DreamKey 2.1 to burn right...

Wiped RHLinux and got NetBSD installed on one of my old 486's, time to start
dc hacking...
Carlos A. Thompson
Smart Mouth (Sr. Systems Admin.)
LIPSinc