Subject: Re: BBA comment
To: O'Shea. Shawn <shawn@eth0.net>
From: Michael S. Lavery <lavery@netmeg.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 03/07/2001 18:52:49
O'Shea. Shawn wrote:

> I tried to order them from the sega store last week, and called them after
> having trouble. They said their system is very picky (read: analretentive)
> about what information you enter and it _exactly_ matching what is on
> record w/ your credit card. I'm moving and havent updated my card yet, so

Hey Shawn et. al,

I have had the worst experience in the same vein. My credit card and
billing info do not
match due to a move over a year ago. Darn debit card address is nigh
impossible to update.
Multiple calls to Sega store did not help to get them to change my
shipping address. Anyway,
long story short Sega said they would change the UPS label and failed.
They have the
poorest customer service. I have to drive to Danbury, CT now to my old
condo and
pick it up. BTW, Shawn, I recognize your name from CFUG.org . How's it
going?

Also replies to their confirmation email and sales@sega.com get bounced.
The links
provided by their auto-email reply are invalid URI's . Their `1-800'
operators are
incapable of filing a dissatisfaction report. Sorry for the rant...

I hope all this hassle is worth it to be able to get code onto my DC and
start hacking
around with NetBSD and Kallisti OS.

Mike Lavery