Subject: Re: BBA comment
To: Jason Boyer <jaceman7@hotmail.com>
From: O'Shea. Shawn <shawn@eth0.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 03/07/2001 16:50:54
On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Jason Boyer wrote:

> In an earlier message I said that I thought BBA's were only available from
> Lik-Sang at 130. I recently checked the archives adn found that I was wrong.
> Sorry about that. (might as well only be available from l-s though, as
> SegaStore doesn't like my credit card >:( )

I tried to order them from the sega store last week, and called them after
having trouble. They said their system is very picky (read: analretentive)
about what information you enter and it _exactly_ matching what is on
record w/ your credit card. I'm moving and havent updated my card yet, so
my new address doesnt match what's on there yet, so until I take care of
that I cant order any BBA's :-(

-Shawn