Subject: Re: The DC as a security checker ?
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Jason Boyer <jaceman7@hotmail.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 03/07/2001 14:26:35
I'd be happy if I could find one half the price of a system. Last I saw the
only place to get one was Lik-Sang, and it cost about 120.  well more than
the base system. Does anyone know the pinout of that expansion port? People
have made Ethernet adapters for Apple ]['s, so it's possible if someone
could get all the info they needed (and a cheap supplier of chips/parts.
That apple one costs almost 200...)

Jace