Subject: FAQ [was: Re: ISOs, other things]
To: Andrew Gillham <gillham@vaultron.com>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 03/07/2001 14:01:38
On Tue, 6 Mar 2001, Andrew Gillham wrote:
> Well I have some older stuff at: http://www.roadsign.com/dc/
> I don't have my dreamcast at the moment, as it is being shipped,
> so I can't update/test my images.

Thanks for the information.

FYI, I've put together a VERY simple FAQ (rather: list of links),
to at least have *some* information available. If someone wants to
take over, fine with me. (I don't have the time to go through the
archive now and extract all the wisdom stored there, but if someone
wants to send me an updated faq.list (not faq.html), i'll be happy
to put it into the right place.

The FAQ is linked on the port-dreamcast list,

(This may need an hour to appear on the web server!)

 - Hubert

--
Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>