Subject: Re: Testing Binaries
To: Tyrel Beede <tb90@mail.csuchico.edu>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillham@vaultron.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 03/04/2001 11:18:38
Also, the first CDROM image I tested on my dreamcast was the "Utopia
Booter", just to verify it would boot a CDR.  It doesn't seem to work with a
VGA box either. :)  So I guess all of the little dreamcast pirates out there
don't have VGA boxes.  Anyway, I found that a little annoying as the Utopia
booter is good for testing images when you don't want to make a fully
self-booting CDR.  Now that I have the broadband adapter and the IP boot
code, it doesn't really matter anymore though. :)

-Andrew