Subject: Re: Quest for Shell Complete
To: Greg Ingram <ingram@symsys.com>
From: art yerkes <arty@zpilot.org>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 03/03/2001 11:52:41
The /dev tar did it...  Check this out:
[arty@apprentice zstar]$ ssh -l root spidey
root@spidey's password:
Last login: Fri Mar  2 04:22:23 2001
NetBSD 1.5S (DCUSZEROTEST) #0: Tue Feb 27 22:32:30 JST 2001

Welcome to NetBSD!

Terminal type is xterm.
We recommend creating a non-root account and using su(1) for root access.
spidey#
spidey#
spidey# ls
.cshrc    .klogin   .login    .profile  .shrc     .ssh
spidey# df -k
Filesystem                                          1K-blocks     Used
Avail Capacity  Mounted on
apprentice.genxnet.com:/slack/arty/netbsd/dc/rootfs  10382072  5393560
4461128    54%    /
spidey# exit
spidey# logout
Connection to spidey closed.

Thanks all...

#define SS_USR 6  /* The user is broken.                        */
	-- Anonymous header file