Subject: Re: Testing Binaries
To: PrOfUnD Darkness <profund@geocities.com>
From: Tyrel Beede <tb90@mail.csuchico.edu>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 03/01/2001 11:55:29
> I did read there is a kernel who boots from the CD in here:
> http://www.hh.iij4u.or.jp/~bsh/netbsd-dc/netbsd-dc-001.tar.gz

umm.. I've booted kernels off of cds before but never used a root filesystem on a cd...
I'm not sure if that is included in the group of stuff you have referanced but you
won't be able to do much becase of the read only media

> But I also heard the console output to TV is not working yet, and I have to use DC's
> serial to access it, thats true?

I'm using the vga adaptor just fine... I've never hooked my machine up to a TV but I
don't see why it wouldn't work.... it plugs into the same spot on the dc.

Tyrel