Subject: Re: segfaults
To: None <masanobu@iij.ad.jp>
From: Marcus Comstedt <marcus@idonex.se>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/28/2001 02:10:56
>>>>> "SAITOH" == SAITOH Masanobu <masanobu@iij.ad.jp> writes:

  SAITOH> I put new kernel and configuration file:

  SAITOH> 	netbsd-DCUSZEROTEST	kernel
  SAITOH> 	DCUSZEROTEST		configuration file

  SAITOH> This kernel is:

  SAITOH> 	enabled both EXEC_COFF and EXEC_ELF
  SAITOH> 	console is pvr

Ok, I've now tried booting up with your netbsd-DCUSZEROTEST kernel and
yout userland binaries (with an NFS root).  The system comes up in
multiuser, I log in (using YP), and run /usr/games/trek.  Immediately
I get:

  tlb_handler#NOGO:va(0x19000),spc=199f4
  Segmentation fault

I log out, and log in as root.  Now /usr/games/trek suddenly works.  I
log out as root and log in with my YP account again; /usr/games/trek
still works.

This is exactly the kind of behaviour I used to get with my old
binaries as well.

  // Marcus