Subject: mounting cdrom
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: David Carlin <djc6@scl.cwru.edu>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/16/2001 01:28:22
Is it possible to mount a cdrom/gdrom?  Reading through the lists I see
you can boot off one, and the driver seems to be in the kernel.  I made
some devices like so:

crw-r-----  1 root  operator  19, 0 Feb 16 06:21 gdrom0a
crw-r-----  1 root  operator  19, 2 Feb 16 06:23 gdrom0c

in an attempt to read from the gdrom drive, but I get a device not
configured error when I try to mount anything.  Am I using the right major
number?  I just found that number poking around cvsweb.  Or, is it
something else (I've never tried to make a device before.. all I did was
run mknod).

Thanks!
		-David

--
David Carlin -- djc6@scl.cwru.edu  | Case Western Reserve University
Manager, Smith Computer Lab        | 10900 Euclid Ave.