Subject: Re: Sega BBA adapter and DreamKey
To: Gary <gary@spiritwars.com>
From: J.D. Forinash <foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/15/2001 23:02:26
On Thu, Feb 15, 2001 at 07:35:45PM -0800, Gary wrote:
> I had to use DiscJuggler 3.x to burn the dj image. I quit using Nero when
> they started requiring me to log into Win2k as administrator in order to
> use the app. Someone else has reported that it works fine,
> however. How are you downloading them? Is there a chance the file's been
> corrupted along the way?

Just the standard shift-click and wait twenty minutes from netscape
4.7something on my Windown machine. Do these look like what you've got?

# ls tnk*
-rwxr--r--    1 foxtrot  foxtrot  23405025 Feb 15 22:09 tnk-bbp_useDJv3toburn.cd
i*
# sum tnk*
04624 22857

I'll try the download from something more robust and see what happens.

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                           ,-.
Georgia Tech College of Computing CNS  ( <