Subject: Re: Help with the IPLoader
To: Marcus Comstedt <marcus@idonex.se>
From: Ryan Nelson <ryan@riacs.edu>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/15/2001 17:00:27
--------------CADD16D07A7EB3E85D283DDC

forgot thanx = works great

--
-----------------------------
         Ryan Nelson

--------------CADD16D07A7EB3E85D283DDC

forgot thanx = works great
writes:
menu, but it's
to successfully
with the
prescrambled, or
need to be
docs, but I couldn't
in this file,
be cdrecord,
machine...)
Then

<pre>--&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Ryan Nelson
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ryan@riacs.edu
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; (650) 604-4374&nbsp;
&nbsp;</html>

--------------CADD16D07A7EB3E85D283DDC--