Subject: Re: CD-R bootability check
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: ITO, Takayuki <yuki@fsinet.or.jp>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/11/2001 01:35:19
I've received the followng mail that is probably meant for the list
so I'll forward it here.

From: "adnans box" <adnansbox@hotmail.com>
To: yuki@fsinet.or.jp
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 03:13:15

>I don't know if this also applies to US and European
>models.  Currently the "Sakura Wars" model (being sold since
>2000/12/28) is known as the first "MIL CD unsupported" model.

The MIL CD unsupported models only came out in Japan as far as *i've* heard,
I really don't think anyone has a thing to worry about (unless they import
one of those swank new pearl DC's).  I doubt the 2 million dreamcasts that
are sitting in warehouses have been manufactured over the past 3-4 months.

John, what can you say about this?