Subject: RE: Possible uses?
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Patryk Jankun <pja@cybernet.com.pl>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/10/2001 02:59:21
Huh ;] i bought my DC about 2 Weeks ago, mostly i use it to play great games
; ]
but it's a very cool Mp3 Box i take to the Parties ;-] Yup .. and this
really rox : ]
I mean .. i put one CD to the DC and the music is playing all the Night Long
; ]
No one cares about switching the Music or something so you got more time to
do
other things : ))

- 'hanging' around with cute Girls : )
- drink / smoke / whatever you like ...

and after that you can put your best CHILLOUT cd in your DC and drift away
: ]]]

An 'really good' Mp3 Player with CD swap would be great .. maybe with some
visual effects ? [winamp like] OpenGL Support or something .... : ]
I can still remember the stoned faces when looked on the cool audio vis
proggy on PSX demo cd ...
I hate my shitty PC playing Mp3 at Night cause it makes too much noise ; /
all the
cooling fans are makeing me Crazy ... so i Turn the DC on and i dont care
about any
noise : ]

Greets to everyone
Patrick