Subject: Re: Possible uses?
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Joerg Dietrich <Dietrich_Joerg@t-online.de>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/09/2001 19:28:16
> Either that, or a port of VNC (http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc) - which
> would certainly run on a dreamcast (They've got versions that can run on a
> HD-less dos box, and my 50mhz amiga can handle it fine too)

Nice to see, that somebody uses my program: vva - VNC Viewer Amiga.
It shouldn't be to difficult to port the VNC client and maybe the
VNC server (hacked X server) to NetBSD DreamCast. All we need
is some sort of a FrameBuffer device, keyboard and mouse support
and networking.
Networking is ready, keyboard too (mouse can be emulated), so all
we need is a possibility to draw rectangles to the screen.

Joerg Dietrich