Subject: Re: Network Boot Kernel
To: wallshot <wallshot@twistedgeeks.com>
From: Tyrel Beede <tb90@mail.csuchico.edu>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/08/2001 22:14:30
> Does anybody have any recommendations for mailing lists relevant to this
> other than port-dreamcast if there is info such as how to cross-compile
> apps on my FreeBSD box that I can install to my nfs exports or other
> non-kernel specific aspects of getting services up and running?

I'm currently working on getting cross-compile support worked out myself, I'm
guessing that it shouldn't be that bad on a FreeBSD machine because there are
at least a few common tools like BSD make and such, however the best source I
know of at this point is from the netbsd web site.

www.netbsd.org/Documentation/cross