Subject: Re: Regarding your suggestion to "multiopen.com"
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Gary <gary@spiritwars.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/07/2001 11:36:17
Por mi dos centavos,

It would seem to be a configuration issue with both the MTA and listserv
app (majordomo?) that serves all NetBSD lists. I've received a small
amount of spam via the port-mips list as well. If they've got DNS
blacklists in use there will still be some that slip by but should be
blocked by the listserv.

It also doesn't help that the web pages and archives all list full
addresses of the lists and anyone that posts to them. Many list archives
have turned to address hiding or munging to prevent address harvesters
from abusing them. I agree that this shouldn't become a side topic that
takes over this port list but it should be brought to someone's attention
since most of us have no idea who that might be.

-Gary