Subject: Re: DC->IDE interface
To: Gary <gary@spiritwars.com>
From: Antony <hazapis@csd.uoc.gr>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/07/2001 16:10:31
Hi to all!

I don't know if you are aware of it, but in January's
issue of "Edge" (which I got just yesterday in Greece...)
there is an interview of the UK smth (president I think)
of SEGA, stating that there are plans for a zip drive for
Dreamcast. There is also a photo of the unit. That would
be enough storage I think, but rather slow. On the other hand,
examining a unit like this would bring up some info on
how to connect an IDE device to the machine.

Antony.