Subject: Re: Source for rodents?
To: Rob Healey <rhealey@norstar.com>
From: deimos <deimos@lewman.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/05/2001 17:22:40
--YiEDa0DAkWCtVeE4

On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 11:31:54AM -0600, rhealey@norstar.com spewed 0.6K b=
ytes in 19 lines about:
: > > There are at least two models of DC mice, HKT-9900 and HKT-4200.
: >=20
: 	Hmmm, the complete message for above never made it to my mailbox thus
: 	the dumb question of:
:=20
: 	Where can I order the rodents from? Didn't see them on the Sega store
: 	site.

	Lik-sang has "total control 5" adapters that convert from ps/2 to the dc c=
ontroller for around $9/each.  This lets you use standard ps/2 devices (i.e=
. keyboard/mouse) with the dc, supposedly.  Mine are stuck in customs somew=
here between Hong Kong and the US.  Once they do arrive, I'd be happy to in=
form people if they actually do work.  If not, I have two new toys for my d=
aughter to use as teething rings.

--=20

|  Andy   |     e-mail      |      web       |       gpg public key       |
|         | andy@lewman.com | www.lewman.com |  www.lewman.com/deimos.sig |

--YiEDa0DAkWCtVeE4

--YiEDa0DAkWCtVeE4--