Subject: Re: Compiled netbsd
To: Christopher Woytowiez <cgw007@bellatlantic.net>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillham@vaultron.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/02/2001 23:44:04
Christopher Woytowiez writes:
> Where can I get a new compiled version of the dc-bsd with the BB-adaptor added? Does anyone have a site with it up?
> Please let me know .... thanks.

I will have a compile kernel available soon.  In ELF format (for iploader)
and scrambled .BIN format.  I will then look into making an "image" suitable
for CD burning software.

Note that the kernel doesn't have an internal ramdisk, so it expects to
mount root from the ethernet.

If I can figure out an easy way to make a CD image, I'll try to have a
minimal userland also.  (perhaps two images)

-Andrew