Subject: Re: Bootability test
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillham@ameritech.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/01/2001 10:11:56
Personally I would suggest that you use the "Utopia boot" cd
images that are available.  If they boot, then NetBSD certainly
will, and the images for various CD burning programs are available.
I downloaded the Paddus DiscJuggler demo (only 1x burning) as for
whatever reason the Nero 5.0 demo wouldn't find my CDRW.
(even though it is listed as supported, and worked with an earlier 5.0)
Nero 4.0 definitely didn't work with the provided image. :(

If you are using NetBSD (or something with cdrecord) just follow
Marcus' instructions (http://mc.pp.se/dc) which have worked for
me without any problems.

Not that NetBSD doesn't have cool factor for booting in the store
or whatever. :)

-Andrew