Subject: Re: Broadband adapter == RTL8139C
To: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/25/2001 20:39:51
On Fri, Jan 26, 2001 at 12:28:48PM +0900, itojun@iijlab.net wrote:

 > 	also we need to give drivers io memory base addresses from
 > 	kernel configuration file (device locator), not from hardcoded
 > 	header file values.  i'm trying to look at it...

Well, OTOH, all Dreamcast devices are at one address, right?

Anyway, a lot of autoconfig stuff in the dreamcast port needs to be
cleaned up...  Once I get a cross-compile environemnt set up, I want
to work on some of this..

BTW, "make install" in pkgsrc/cross/shel-netbsdcoff fails.  Are there
any good instructions for how to use those packages?  It seems to want
the target's header files when building libgcc, but I don't know where it
wants me to put them.

--
        -- Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>