Subject: Re: 4.0_BETA2 restore CD uploaded
To: James Hartley <jjhartley@gmail.com>
From: Andreas Fuchs <fox@tcnet.ch>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 08/25/2007 19:39:11
--------------010607070602030903040503

Jim

I think you should anonce this also to the list (maybe weekly is enough)
to remind people that the iso's are available.

My test with the beta 4.0 iso is very succesfull!
I have samba working and the copy of two 200MB files wen't well. At the
moment i'm copying a 11GB file. It'll take a while, but over samba speed
is ok and cpu load is below 50%.

If i can get the USB card woking as well, the qube will finally turn
into a nice NAS box.

cheers
Andreas

--
-----------------------------------
Andreas Fuchs

P: 031 792 04 34
N: 078 740 93 80
M: fox@tcnet.ch
W: www.aironaut.ch

--------------010607070602030903040503

begin:vcard
fn:Andreas Fuchs
n:Fuchs;Andreas
adr;quoted-printable:;;Allmend 31;Niederh=C3=BCnigen;;3504;Schweiz
email;internet:fox@tcnet.ch
tel;home:031 792 03 34
tel;cell:078 740 93 80
x-mozilla-html:TRUE