Subject: Re: RaQ1 / Stock NetBSD Recovery ISO
To: list NetBSD Cobalt <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Hamilton-Frost <rhfweb@gmail.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 08/21/2007 11:21:13
After finally submitting this to the mailing lists a long time ago, I
have sucessfully loaded the OS onto the RaQ, as well as the latest
Apache and PHP from source. :)

I do have one question though, before I move this server to where it's
gonna be hosted, how would I display IP/Hostname on the LCD display,
I've been attempting to pull the configuration off of one of my RaQ2's
running Debian, but with no joy. Anyone?

Regards,

Richard Hamilton-Frost