Subject: Anyone want to host 4.0_BETA2 restore CD's?
To: list NetBSD Cobalt <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: James Hartley <jjhartley@gmail.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 08/07/2007 19:59:41
I don't have a ftp server which can be used, but I can create ISO's of
the daily 4.0_BETA2 builds for those interested.  If anyone has the
ability to host, contact me.  Any one ISO appears to be ~210MB in
size.  The Releng mirrors don't appear to keep builds for more than a
few days, so I don't see why restore CD ISO's need to live any longer.
 Any ability to keep this in place from now to the release of NetBSD
4.0 would be preferable.  This is done to promote the Cobalt community
to bang on the betas to flush out any unforeseen problems while
problems may be resolved.

Jim