Subject: Re: RQube2 stuck on fsck
To: James Hartley <jjhartley@gmail.com>
From: Glyn Astill <glynastill@yahoo.co.uk>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 08/06/2007 19:41:09
Hi people,

It was fsck just wanting to be run manually. Bizzarely hyperterminal
refused to work over serial for me but putty was fine.

I'm up and running again now, not sure how I managed so long without
ever needing to use the serial console, just lucky I guess.

Once again thanks for the help guys, especailly James.

--- James Hartley <jjhartley@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 8/6/07, Brian <brian-list@comcast.net> wrote:
> > For some reason the posts are coming up out of order for me...
>
> This isn't uncommon.  If you search through the archives, you will
> find many examples where replies arrive before the original post.

Your Yahoo! Mail address is precious. Protect it with our ingenious new AddressGuard tool.
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/addressguard.html