Subject: Re: RQube2 stuck on fsck
To: Glyn Astill <glynastill@yahoo.co.uk>
From: Kenneth Persing <ken@bigbadapple.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 08/06/2007 09:29:38
If you are monitoring this via the lcd on the back, then you might not
see this, so make sure you are watching it boot via serial. Unless you
have a fair amount of RAM, an fsck could crash the qube on a large HD.
I think I was running a 160GB on w/32MB of memory when it could not run
an fsck w/o abending. Adding more RAM fixed the problem.  Quoting Glyn