Subject: Re: RaQ1 / Stock NetBSD Recovery ISO
To: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
From: James Hartley <jjhartley@gmail.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 07/19/2007 09:32:45
On 7/18/07, Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp> wrote:
> If installer on the restorecd copies boot.gz from nfsroot
> to local wd0 during installation, the file mentioned above
> will be used so you could put the latest bootloader in that
> directory on the cd.

As a data point, I created another restore CD using the last build
dated 16 July:

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-4/200707160000Z

...but I still appear to hang up in the boot loader.  The last thing
displayed is:

Jul 18 22:07:41 reboot: rebooted by root
syncing disks... done
unmounting file systems... done
rebooting...

>> NetBSD/cobalt 4.0_BETA2 Bootloader, Revision 0.1 [@0x80f00000]
>> (builds@b0.netbsd.org, Tue Jul 17 07:05:16 UTC 2007)
>> Memory:              262144 k
>> PROM boot string:    root=/dev/hda1 ro
Boot [wd0a:netbsd]:
3442320+185988 [186848+181872]=0x3d0158
Starting at 0x80001000

If there is any other information you would like, please let me know.