Subject: Re: RaQ1 / Stock NetBSD Recovery ISO
To: James Hartley <jjhartley@gmail.com>
From: Alex Pelts <alexp@broadcom.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 06/27/2007 22:24:57
You only need to follow parts that describe copying files out of cd.
Then replace kernel that is served over nfs with your desired kernel. I
would also replace kernel that is installed with your desired kernel. Do
not replace user land or installation files. Burn new cd and see if it
works. I would make an image and boot it in virtual machine like
http://www.virtualbox.org/. I tried it and it works well with virtual
box. Saves you some cds.

Regards,
Alex