Subject: RE: System load?
To: Claudio Leiva S <cleivas@cox.net>
From: Glyn Astill <glynastill@yahoo.co.uk>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 12/15/2006 14:13:17
Hi People,

Well we have gathered that a new kernel does not solve the problem,
so it must be something else. I refuse to believe it's down to the
qube not being very powerfull, I've got a towered Amiga 1200 here
that I quite often transfer gigs of data through and it never falls
over.

I think this needs nore investigation.

=== message truncated ===

Glyn Astill