Subject: PHP5 and GD?
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Glyn Astill <glynastill@yahoo.co.uk>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 10/28/2006 15:50:08
Hi People,

Since I last posted on here I've been busy setting up my qube again.
I've got samba up and running and installed apache, php & mysql using
pkgsrc by following a guide here:

http://wiki.netbsd.se/index.php/How_to_install_a_LAMP_Server

I've tested apache and php and they're working, mysql is running
however I haven't tried to connect to it at all yet.

My first problem is GD/GD2.

I installed apache using pkgsrc, and now when I do phpinfo(); there
is no entry showing that gd is there or enabled. Does anyone know how
to enable gd? Do I have to completely reinstall php via pkgsrc (if so
how do I enable gd? can I just do ./configue --with gd befor make?)
or can I just add gd2 and php will detect it?

Any ideas would be great,

Thanks
Glyn

Glyn Astill