Subject: Re: poffd problem (it gets worse)
To: None <port-cobalt@netBSD.org>
From: Glyn Astill <glynastill@yahoo.co.uk>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 10/13/2006 12:50:56
Hi Brian,

What I fail to understand is the install I did back in July /August
06 worked fine no probs, and it wasn't a fluke, I screwed up that
install about 3 times and re-installed and every time the pannel
worked.

The pannel works after install no matter how many times the qube is
rebooted, untill I change something, then it still works during boot
but dies befor it displays the ip and machine name.

I know it's not super usefull, but I'm a bit picky about stuff like
this, I want everything to be spot on.

Glyn Astill