Subject: Japanese Cobalt Qube 2 For Sale
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Matthew Reed <elvencraft@gmail.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/31/2006 18:27:37
------=_Part_25769_21512734.1143851257804

Not really sure what these go for these days, but I have a japanese cobalt
qube 2 that I don't really need anymore and am looking to get rid of it, no=
sure if i can post this kinda stuff on this board or not, if not I apologiz=
in advance, you can contact me directly at elvencraft@gmail.com if you have
any questions, or would like to make an offer, I thought about putting it o=
ebay, but I have gotten a lot of useful information from this board and you
guys have been really helpful in the past so I figured i'd try to benefit
someone here first rather than there.

------=_Part_25769_21512734.1143851257804

Not really sure what these go for these days, but I have a japanese cobalt =
qube 2 that I don't really need anymore and am looking to get rid of it, no=
t sure if i can post this kinda stuff on this board or not, if not I apolog=
ize in advance, you can contact me directly at=20
e any questions, or would like to make an offer, I thought about putting it=
 on ebay, but I have gotten a lot of useful information from this board and=