Subject: Re: Restore CD for NetBSD 3 Qube2
To: <>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/08/2006 20:18:01
Brian McEwen wrote:

> Surely there's a process for getting things like this to the big
> netbsd.org site in the sky?  that IMO is where it belongs- why have some
> new person coming in, only have access to old material?
>
> Brian

I've made numerous attempts to get in touch with the guys at NetBSD
about this problem and have always had my emails forwarded to the port
maintainer for the Cobalt port...    And that's where it dies.    No
reply.   No error messages.   It's an email black hole.   The website
for the port, the document and the restore CD on the NetBSD site are all
out of date.   I've said that I'd gladly update the site and upload the
new restore images if given the appropriate access to do so for the
port...  Nothing.

I guess I can make another plea to get something rolling...

Jeremy