Subject: Re: NetBSD 3.0 restore CD - instructions.txt
To: Rowdy <rowdy@netspace.net.au>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 01/02/2006 05:52:47
On Mon, 2 Jan 2006, Rowdy wrote:
> 1. Is the 'NetBSD Foundation' reference at the top correct/permissable?
> The NetBSD Foundation, Inc.
> NetBSD/cobalt Installation CD [3.0 Release]

I understand the 3.0 restore CD is based on an earlier CD.
While I don't know who made the earlier CD, to answer your question above:
who made the 3.0 CD (sorry, I haven't followed all the discussion here,
and in particular missed the posting that says where the 3.0 CD can be
downloaded from), and from what place is it available?

I'd say if someone with a @NetBSD.org mail address made it (i.e. by
someone who is a member of TNF) and maybe it is on ftp.NetBSD.org,
claiming that it's from TNF is ok. Else, I recommend not using TNFs name
but the creator's name.

  - Hubert