Subject: SCSI on RAQ2+
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: None <list-netbsd-port-cobalt@rangat.org>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 10/24/2005 17:01:56
I'm thinking of hooking up my DDS2 Tape drive to my RAQ2+ (on-board SCSI) for
backups.  Has anyone had success with this setup?  I checked the archives via
Google and haven't seen anything were anyone reported success with the
on-board SCSI on a RAQ, just via an add-in card on the Qube2's.

Thanks,

Robert Thille

--
Robert Thille                7575 Meadowlark Dr.; Sebastopol, CA 95472
Home: 707.824.9753    Office/VOIP: 707.780.1560     Cell: 707.217.7544