Subject: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re:_lags_with_Updated_RestoreCD_iso_image.?=
To: Brian McEwen <bmcewen@comcast.net>
From: Andreas Schaefer <AndiSHFR@gmx.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 07/03/2005 20:44:33
Hi Brian.

You are welcome to give a real CURRENT a trial.

ftp://raq2.s-zone.org/pub/NetBSD/RestoreCD-COBALT-20-20050703-181453.iso.gz

I did not test the iso on my raq (to do so i always have to remove
the raq from my 19" rack at home and swap in a test drive).

Yesterday i fetched the current tar files and did a release with the sources
from 2nd of July 2005.

It took me some time because the vm's drive got full so i mounted my
FreeBSD RAID5 (240 GB) over nfs into the vm and did the release and
iso on an nfs mount point.

If you want to i can try to create sort of "debuging" kernel to be installed
with the resore cd.

Q: Is there anybody out there who used the updated restore cd and got
similar problems?

Greetings
Andi