Subject: Wifi & LEDs
To: None <port-cobalt@NetBSD.org>
From: Philip Plant <cobalt@greenfinch.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 06/22/2005 17:29:47
Hi folks,

Do any of you use your cobalt Qube II as a wireless base station under
NetBSD?  Has it been a successful experience?  And can anyone recommend
a good make & model of PCI card for 802.11g please?

Also, a bit of pointless frippery: does anyone know how to control the
Qube's LED?  It seems to be under software control at boot, I'd like to
be able to make it flash as a signal that the machine needs attention.
I'm interested in learning about getting the kernel to interact with
(slightly) exotic hardware like this, does anyone have any pointers
please?

Thanks!

Philip.