Subject: Re: NetBSD 2.0.x: Raq1 Clock Issues / LCD Shutdown Message
To: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
From: Oliver Schonefeld <oschonef@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 06/15/2005 15:30:32
Hi,

Eines schoenen Tages schrieb Izumi Tsutsui:
> oschonef@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE wrote:
>
> > I tried the binary kernel, and the Raq1 hung hard :(
>  :
> > gt0 at mainbus0 addr 0x14000000
> > [hang-hard here]
> >
> > I could try to build a debugging kernel, but this can take some time.
>
> Well, could you also try kernel without options PCI_NETBSD_CONFIGURE?
> The patch also includes some other changes.

The kernel without PCI_NETBSD_CONFIGURE works fine. Clock is not running too
fast and ntp is able to keep the clock synchronized.
The kernel with PCI_NETBSD_CONFIGURE also hangs.

Best Regards,
Oliver
And remember: "To Infinity And Far Beyond ... Somehow?!"

Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me in your ~/.signature
to help me spread!             <- Save this lifeform ;-)