Subject: Re: hardware test
To: Alex Pelts <alexp@broadcom.com>
From: Jebus <lordjebus@gmail.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 05/27/2005 09:11:09
The shared library sounds like the best bet. I am running 1.6.1 kernel
with the most up to date pkgsrc. I've recompiled apache numerous times
they always compile fine but same effect when trying to serve pages.

I managed to find some different ram last night and it didn't help
any. I am thinking that I will try upgrading to 2.0. Is there a 2.0
restore CD iso out there ?

On 5/26/05, Alex Pelts <alexp@broadcom.com> wrote:
> If it is a random segfault it could be a memory problem or something
> else with hw. If segfault is at the same place most likely it is a
> shared library problem (if there are such thing on netbsd 1.6.1). This
> could be caused by incompatibility of package with shared library on
> particular version of OS. This is easy to check by recompiling apache
> from scratch. It does not take too long given that you have at least 128 =
MB.