Subject: Re: hardware test
To: Jebus <lordjebus@gmail.com>
From: Philip Plant <cobalt@greenfinch.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 05/26/2005 13:44:57
Hi Jebus,

I can't help with your apache problem, but it's worth mentioning that
the Cobalt's memory is tested at power on in the usual way.  If the POST
test was failing then I'd suggest you had a real problem.

Segmentation faults are not necessarily hardware related.  They occur
when processes try to access memory which they're not supposed to.

Philip.

--
Philip Plant.
London, England.