Subject: Re: Cobalt Restore CD & Laptop NIC's
To: Alex Pelts <alexp@broadcom.com>
From: Andreas Schaefer <AndiSHFR@gmx.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 04/21/2005 09:09:00
FYI.
I was able to restore a RAQ2 with the Restore CD using an Acer Travelmate
292LMi and the build in nic. It worked very well and took 20 - 30 Minutes.

I also did a resotre using a desktop with a build in realtek nic (rtk0).

It also took me a while to see that after restoring i can use rlogin to
login to the fresh restored cobalt. I tried telnet/ssh but they are not on
the restore cd. ;-)

Regards Andreas

--
+++ GMX - Die erste Adresse für Mail, Message, More +++

1 GB Mailbox bereits in GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail