Subject: AW: PCI to PCMCIA adapters
To: 'Brian' <bmcewen@comcast.net>
From: Andreas Fuchs <fox@tcnet.ch>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/10/2005 14:56:12
Cannot speak for a PCI cardbus adaptor, but i have since months a PCI =
USB
adaptor from adaptec running without big problems.  See here for some
instructions in how i got it run: =
http://www.aironaut.ch/content/view/19/53/

My Qube crashes from time to time, but i cannot say if this is due to =
PCI
problems or something else. It does not happen often enough that i =
started
to dig into it.

I'll try the NetBSD restore image in the next days, so i can let you =
know
how difficult it is to get a PCI card to run.

Andreas Fuchs
=20
Tel: 031 792 04 33
Mobile: 078 740 93 80